With Darning Foot #9, small holes and tears in fabrics practically repair themselves. The hopper mechanism combined with the vertical spring presses the foot firmly to the project, preventing the material from pulling up withthe needle during sewing (flagging) and ensuring a neat stitch pattern.
The special shape of Darning Foot #9 also makes it ideal for free-hand embroidery, quilting, and creating attractive lace and monograms.
- Ideally suited for free-motion embroidery and contour quilting
- Producing attractive lace and monograms
- Its special shape makes it very versatile
- Repairing holes and tears using the Hosiery Darning Hoop
- For 5.5 mm and 9 mm machines
Not sure if you need this foot for your machine? Please view the Bernina Accessory Catalog with a full list of Bernina feet and accessories categorized by machine type.